- Work for the company concerned;
- healthy and spiritual health;
- willing to be appointed as first aid officer; and
- have basic knowledge and skills in the field of first aid in the workplace as evidenced by a training certificate
This training aims to increase knowledge, First Aid Training Malaysia understanding, and understanding of the implementation of first aid in the workplace and also improve skills in conducting first aid against sudden illness and workplace accidents.
First Aid Officer Training Material
- Regulations relating to First Aid in accidents
- Basics of Occupational Health
- Basics of First Aid in an accident
- Anatomy and physiology of the human body
- Guidelines for Provision of First Aid Facilities
- Danger and handling of heat shock, poisoning, exposure to chemicals, seizures.
- Local disorders (wounds, bleeding, burns, broken bones) and their relief measures.
- Awareness of Consciousness and relief measures
- Respiratory Disorders and relief measures
- Circulatory disorders and relief measures
- Pulmonary heart resuscitation
- Evacuation of victims (Procedures and Transport of victims)
- First aid kit in certain circumstances (first aid kit for accidents in a closed/limited room and electric shock first aid kit)
First aid action
Relief measures that must be taken include:
- Assess the situation
Pay attention to … Read More